Documents We Need

Identification for you and your spouse, if you are married.

Identification for each dependent included on your return

Front of the individual's Social Security Card OR Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)

Additional Information

Forms reporting Income and Taxes Paid

Most Common

Less Common

If you are divorced and paid or received alimony

If you have education expenses for your spouse, a dependent, or yourself

If you are self-employed

If you purchased health insurance from the Health Insurance Market Place

If you paid for child care or for dependent care so that you could work

If you pay real estate taxes, you may receive a benefit from a real estate tax credit

If you pay mortgage interest, pay real estate taxes, have extensive medical expenses, or make charitable contributions, you may receive a benefit from itemizing deductions.

If you have an investment account and sold stocks or bonds during the year